Devblog's section
By RealWelders Evgeniy
New devblog record is already here!
By Raulmohias
Wow. You surely make progress quickly :o :o . I have two questions.

Can you show us something different from graphic designs, like someting related to game mechanics, or is it too early?
When do you think the game is going to be released?

Thanks. ;)
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Raulmohias wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm
Can you show us something different from graphic designs, like someting related to game mechanics, or is it too early?
We would like to! :) Everething almost ready to make gameplay videos. There are very few visual issues but it spoils view a lot. So after we get over it I'll start to make clips. We guess it will be next month.
Raulmohias wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:35 pm
When do you think the game is going to be released?
Our plan is to release the game in 2018.
By Raulmohias
Evgeniy wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 pm
Our plan is to release the game in 2018.
And, if you feel the game is ready before 2018, would you release it before or would you stick to the plan?
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Raulmohias wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:46 pm
And, if you feel the game is ready before 2018, would you release it before or would you stick to the plan?
Well... sure!
By Striker97
Very good job guys, can't wait to watch some gameplays! :D will we have some visual effects like when the plane touch down or rain, snow etc? How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we see the plane going into the clouds instead disapppearing
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Striker97 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 am
Very good job guys, can't wait to watch some gameplays! :D will we have some visual effects like when the plane touch down or rain, snow etc? How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we see the plane going into the clouds instead disapppearing
Thanks!
Touchdown effect - definitely yes. Clouds - most likely yes. Rain - probably. Snow/Hail - not many chances, may be in DLC.
Striker97 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 am
How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we see the plane going into the clouds instead disapppearing
Not sure if I get your question right. Planes come from the edges of the location. They dont appear or disappear. They fly-in and fly-out.

Follow the development of Sky Haven!