Devblog's section
By RealWelders Evgeniy
AndreiXxX wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:53 am
Is the game going to have real airlines like British Airways,Emirates?
We would like to have this. But in our modern copyrighted world its pretty dangerous for a small studio. So not many chances we will use this brands in a game.
By Striker97
Evgeniy wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm
Striker97 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 am
Very good job guys, can't wait to watch some gameplays! :D will we have some visual effects like when the plane touch down or rain, snow etc? How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we
Striker97 wrote:
How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we see the plane going into the clouds instead disapppearing
Not sure if I get your question right. Planes come from the edges of the location. They dont appear or disappear. They fly-in and fly-out.

I mean once the plane is airborn, after take off, it will fly until the edge of the map and it will disappear, right? If yes what i was thinking is instead of seeing the plane just suddenly disappear we can see it going inside clouds so it makes everything a little bit more realistic
By Raulmohias
Striker97 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:47 pm
Evgeniy wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 pm
Striker97 wrote:
Very good job guys, can't wait to watch some gameplays! :D will we have some visual effects like when the plane touch down or rain, snow etc? How far can you see the plane? Will it just disappear in the sky like at3? I think like in the edge of the map you can put clouds so we

Not sure if I get your question right. Planes come from the edges of the location. They dont appear or disappear. They fly-in and fly-out.

I mean once the plane is airborn, after take off, it will fly until the edge of the map and it will disappear, right? If yes what i was thinking is instead of seeing the plane just suddenly disappear we can see it going inside clouds so it makes everything a little bit more realistic
I think you won't even see them disappear. They come from/to beyond the edge of your screen.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
Raulmohias wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:33 pm

I think you won't even see them disappear. They come from/to beyond the edge of your screen.
Exactly
By RealWelders Evgeniy
I guess in future we will increase cadence up to 2 per month. But for now 1 per month is the best we can )
By maxter
Dev's, if the short GIF on twitter is any indication of your final product, this title will be huge.
Wishing you all the very best of success, will be watching with keen anticipation.
By RealWelders Evgeniy
maxter wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 am
Just curious, how often do you hope to bring out a Devblog?
Me too, me too =). It now looks more as almanac then devblog. Our objective for current development period is a monthly issues at least. On the other hand we don't want to spam meaningless emails. We want share significant information and real progress. May be there is a sence to put here (on the forum) some short sneak-peaks and updates not worth to be sent in Devblog Letter. How do you think?

Follow the development of Sky Haven!